At Ocean View, we are lucky to have had an active Family Council for many years. But during recent months it has been difficult to find a way to have meaningful discussion with families while it is unsafe for us to be physically together. So we are happy to announce we’ll be hosting a:
VIRTUAL FAMILY TOWN HALL
with our Acting Director of Care, Selina
& our Client Engagement Leader, Allison
on WEDNESDAY Oct 28th at 3:00 pm
How can you RSVP?
– Add your name and email to the RSVP sheet in our lobby if you are visiting as a Designated Caregiver.
– Visit www.oceanv.ca/family-RSVP
How will you join us?
We will host the meeting via Zoom. This means you will be able to join us from the comfort of your own home, via computer or by phone.
Zoom Meeting Tips to Keep in Mind:
– We ask that you set yourself up in a quiet, private location before logging on to the meeting, as private / confidential information could be shared.
– We will have a limited time for this meeting, so we will stick to high-level, broader discussion. If you have specific questions or concerns related to your loved one, our nursing team would be happy to hear from you directly at any time—just reach out!
– If you are using the computer to join us, you can test out the Zoom app ahead of time at zoom.us
We can’t wait to see/hear you!