This is a unique time, so we continue to find unique ways to connect with our Ocean View families!
Please join us for a Virtual Family Council Meeting with Site Manager and Director of Care, Martha Cooper
Wednesday, July 21st at 3:00 pm
How can you join us?
We will host the meeting via Zoom. This means you will be able to join us from the comfort of your own home, via computer or by phone. A special link or phone number will be required, which you can obtain by RSVPing!
How can you RSVP?
– Email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Visit www.oceanv.ca/family-RSVP
– Call 902-465-6020 ext. 2305 and leave a voicemail with your name and callback number!
Zoom Meeting Tips to Keep in Mind!:
– We ask that you set yourself up in a quiet, private location before logging on to the meeting, as private / confidential information may be shared.
– We will have a limited time for this meeting, so we will stick to high-level, broader discussion. If you have specific questions or concerns related to your loved one, our nursing team would be happy to hear from you directly at any time—just reach out!
– If you are using the computer to join us, you can test out the Zoom app ahead of time at zoom.us