Information coming soon!
Bookmark this page so you don’t miss out on the fun!
For more than 50 years, Ocean View has enjoyed a sense of togetherness with our local community.
This is so important because we know that the seniors we serve are relying on us all – staff, volunteers, and community – to join together and help them feel surrounded by a sense of community as they age!
We especially feel this in our hearts at this time of year as we approach Valentines Day! Love is in the air, and we want our seniors to feel that love lifting them up and brightening their days!
We want to offer our thanks to the businesses in our community, big and small, that have donated the wonderful items you will see as you look through this silent auction! By donating these amazing items, they are lending their support to those we serve. We are so thankful for their generosity, and for the opportunity to celebrate the many exciting businesses in our local community!
Now it’s your opportunity to give the gift of your support to those we serve, and perhaps score an amazing gift for Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, or just for yourself! We invite you to bid on any of these wonderful items, and to feel good doing so!
Your support will help us check things off of Ocean View’s 2022 wish list for those we serve!
Bidding will open on: DATE TBD
Bidding will close on: DATE TBD
– Bidding will open at 4 pm on DATE TBD and close at 4 pm on DATE TBD.
– Minimum bids and minimum bid increments will be noted on each item. These must be followed when bidding. For example, if the minimum bid on an item is $20, an opening bid of $10 would not be accepted. For all subsequent bids, if the minimum bid increment is $5, you must bid at least $5 more than the highest bid listed on that item.
– In the case of two bids of the same value being posted, the bid with an earlier posting time will be considered the valid bid.
– The highest bid which follows all stated rules on each item as of 4 pm on DATE TBD will be considered the winning bid.
– We can only accept cash as payment for these items.
– All winning bidders will be named in the comment section on the item, and notified by personal message via Facebook if possible. If your Facebook account does not allow us to message you privately, the comment will serve as the only notification that you’ve won and your items will be held for you as detailed below:
– All items must be picked up in person at Ocean View Central Office (133 Baker Drive, Dartmouth, NS) in the 4 weeks following the auction closing, Monday to Friday, 9 am – 4 pm. We may be able to make special arrangements for an item to be picked up at an alternative time with advance notice – please contact email@example.com to inquire. Items left unclaimed after this period, without prior arrangement, will be considered forfeited by the winning bidder and may be used for another purpose at Ocean View’s discretion.
– All sales are final and all items are “as is”. The bidder is responsible for reading any stated stipulations. Ocean View provides no guarantees, warranties or servicing related to the auction items. If you have questions about an item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before bidding!
– The auction item value listed is an estimate of fair market value.
– Ocean View reserves the right to add or withdraw items from the auction.
– Tax receipts can not be issued for the amount paid by the winning bidder. If you would like to make a tax deductible donation to Ocean View please visit www.oceanv.ca/support